top of page
Measuring Your Waist
Waist beads can be worn in multiple ways and we want you to express yourself freely!
The most common areas to wear waist beads are; above your navel, at your navel, or at your hips.
Here are a few steps to assist you with measuring yourself
1. Measure yourself using a flexible tape measure.
2. Stand up straight while measuring your waist.
3. Be sure to measure the part of your waist where you want your waist beads to hang.
4. Read your measurement by looking at the point where the zero end meets the other end of the measuring tape.
The number you see on the other end is your waist size.
5. For accuracy measure yourself more than once.
*Measure in inches!
bottom of page